TfNSW Commuter Car Parking
Commuter car parking is provided as an amenity for public transport customers at a variety of locations across NSW, including at many train stations.
For the wider benefit, safety and security of all customers, staff and the general public however, TfNSW have determined that regulation of parking at these locations is required and a copy of the Terms and Conditions of Entry for commuter car parks is shown below.
These Terms and Conditions of Entry apply at all car parks where also displayed on signs at vehicle entrances and are subject to change without prior notice.
Transport Administration (General) Regulation 2013 applies.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
By entering this Car Park, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- You enter and use this Car Park at your own risk and solely for the purposes of parking your vehicle.
- If you do not accept these conditions you should immediately leave the Car Park.
- TfNSW reserves the right to refuse entry to this Car Park to any vehicle or person.
- Vehicle entry is limited to cars, motorcycles and bicycles without any attached trailers or other wheeled vehicles.
- Access to this Car Park is only during the permitted hours (if displayed).
- You agree:
- to drive your vehicle carefully and responsibly, obeying all indicated speed limits and other signs and otherwise comply with all relevant road rules;
- to park wholly within designated parking spaces identified for vehicles;
- not to obstruct any other vehicles, individuals, thoroughfares, entrances or exits in this Car Park; and
- to use this Car Park solely in accordance with all signs and reasonable directions and or requests given by or on behalf of TfNSW.
- We reserve the right to enter, move or tow any vehicle to any location inside or outside of the Car Park if it has contravened any applicable law, these Terms and Conditions or for operational, safety or security reasons. Where we take any steps because of a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law, you will be liable to TfNSW for any costs we incur in doing so.
- To the maximum extent allowable by law, we are not liable for:
- injury or death to any individuals or pets in this Car Park;
- any damage to, destruction of or theft of your vehicle or any of your property in this Car Park however caused; and
- any financial or consequential loss to you arising out of your use of this Car Park.
- You agree to release and indemnify TfNSW in respect of any claim made against us as a consequence of, in relation to, or in any way arising out of your use of this Car Park.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unenforceable the offending part is severed without effect on the remaining conditions.
- Financial and other penalties may apply to you if there is non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions or other information published by TfNSW in this Car Park or elsewhere.
- The laws of New South Wales apply to these Terms and Conditions where applicable.
- In these Terms and Conditions references to ‘TfNSW’, ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘our’ may mean part of or all of Transport for NSW 18 804 239 602 in its capacity as operator of the Car Park and its operating agencies, its agents and contractors. “You” refers to and includes each person who enters the Car Park and any owner of any vehicle that enters the Car Park.