ShowLink tickets will no longer be sold at train stations or on buses from 2015 onwards. To find out more and to pre-purchase your Print-At-Home ShowLink ticket visit www.eastershow.com.au.
Sydney Olympic Park services
Sydney Olympic Park (SOP), home of the 2000 Olympics, hosts a number of events, including concerts, sporting events and the Sydney Royal Easter Show. More about ShowLink tickets
Your ticket to a major event at Sydney Olympic Park may include travel on public transport, including major event buses. Present your event ticket to board transport services. See events for transport details or check your event ticket.
You can travel to the Sydney Olympic Park precinct by taking a:
- train to Sydney Olympic Park Station
- bus to Sydney Olympic Park on a regular SOP major event bus
- ferry to Sydney Olympic Park wharf.
Use the Trip planner to plan your route.
Sydney Olympic Park major event bus routes
|Route||To / from SOP|
|1A||Warriewood via Dee Why|
|1B||Warriewood via Mona Vale|
|2||Glebe via Hunters Hill|
ShowLink tickets will no longer be sold at train stations or on buses from 2015 onwards.
A ShowLink ticket is an entry pass to the Sydney Royal Easter Show that is valid for a single admission to the Show on any one day.
There are two types of tickets for the Sydney Royal Easter Show:
- A Print-At-Home ticket: is ordered online and emailed to you as a PDF. You print it on A4 paper. There is no need to pre-select a date for Print-At-Home tickets, you can travel on any one day of the Show.
- A ShowLink hardstock ticket: a physical ticket that can be posted to you.
To find out more and to pre-purchase your Print-At-Home ShowLink ticket, visit www.eastershow.com.au
All ShowLink tickets include return public transport on any one day of the Show. You can travel to and from the Easter Show on:
- Sydney and Intercity trains, bounded by Bomaderry (Nowra), Goulburn, Bathurst and Dungog stations
- Sydney Olympic Park Major Event buses
- Sydney and regional buses in Newcastle, Hunter, Central Coast, Blue Mountains and the Illawarra
- Sydney Ferries services
- Light rail services.
Any unused transport element is not refundable.
A ShowLink ticket is not valid for travel on privately-operated ferries or regional trains. A station access fee applies for travel to and from Domestic and International Airport stations.
Keep your ticket safe for your return journey – you must have a valid ticket when travelling on public transport.