Getting to Moore Park
Moore Park venues
The Moore Park precinct is home to many of Sydney's premier sporting, entertainment and shopping destinations, including:
- Allianz Stadium (formerly Sydney Football Stadium)
- Sydney Cricket Ground
- Centennial Parklands
- The Entertainment Quarter
- Hordern Pavilion, Royal Hall of Industries, Byron Kennedy Hall
- Randwick Racecourse
For what’s on at Moore Park see Events.
Moore Park shuttle bus
The express Moore Park shuttle bus operates before and after major sporting and music events held in the Moore Park precinct. It leaves from outside Central Station (route 1), on either Chalmers Street or Eddy Avenue (check Transport to Events for confirmation prior to events) and drops off at the Moore Park bus station. Return Moore Park shuttles leave from the Moore Park bus station for around one hour after major events and drop off at Central Station.
To catch the Moore Park shuttle you will need to tap on and tap off with an Opal Card or purchase a Moore Park Shuttle Ticket.
There are regular bus services to the Moore Park precinct:
- Routes 338, 374, 376 and 391 depart from Eddy Avenue Stand C. Alight at the first stop on the bus roadway at Moore Park.
- Routes 372, 393, 395 and M10 depart from Eddy Avenue Stand C. Alight at the first stop on Anzac Parade.
Alternatively, you can walk. It takes approximately 30 minutes from Central Station (1.8km).
Moore Park shuttle tickets
* Only available from the Moore Park bus station for journey to Central Station only.
Where to buy Moore Park shuttle tickets
Return tickets are sold at the Moore Park shuttle bus stop at Chalmers Street, Central Station. Single tickets are sold at the Moore Park bus station for travel to Central Station.
Terms and conditions
Tickets are non-transferrable.