Sydney Olympic Park Wharf five month closure for upgrade works from 14 January
Sydney Olympic Park Wharf will be closed for approximately 5 months from Wednesday 14 January.
Route 527 buses run between Sydney Olympic Park Wharf and Armory Wharf on Monday to Friday only departing:
- Ferries between Parramatta, Rydalmere and the City will run from the Armory Wharf at Newington.
- Some weekday and late night services that would normally start and end at Sydney Olympic Park Wharf will run to and from Meadowbank only
Route 528 will also operate during the day between Armory Wharf and Sydney Olympic Park station via Newington Shops.
- from Sydney Olympic Park Wharf at 06:10, 06:40, 07:10, 07:40, 08:31, 08:46, 15:46, 16:46, 17:41, 18:30 and 19:11
- from Armory Wharf at 06:43, 07:02, 07:43, 08:02, 15:08, 16:08, 17:08, 17:48, 18:15, 18:45 and 19:45
Plan your trip or for more information see Sydney Olympic Park Wharf upgrade.
Balmain East Wharf five month closure for upgrade works from 14 January
Balmain East Wharf will be closed for approximately 5 months from Wednesday 14 January.
Plan your trip or for more information see Balmain East Wharf upgrade.
- F3 Parramatta River ferries towards the City leave from Balmain Wharf in Thames Street. Some weekday morning and afternoon services also stop at McMahons Point and Milsons Point.
- Route 442 buses run between Balmain East Wharf and the Queen Victoria Building. Please note MyFerry tickets are not accepted on this service.
- Late night F4 Darling Harbour services will stop at Balmain Wharf to connect with services towards Meadowbank.
- F3 Parramatta River
- F4 Darling Harbour