Twenty20 Big Bash League Sydney Thunder v Adelaide Strikers
Event website: Twenty20 Big Bash League: Sydney Thunder v Adelaide Strikers
Use the Trip planner to plan your trip with up-to-date train, bus, ferry and light rail information.
Buses replace South Line trains between Merrylands and Olympic Park, so plan ahead and allow extra time for your trip.
- The closest Sydney Trains station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
- Sydney Trains is running to a Saturday timetable with extra morning and afternoon peak services.
- For train information, visit Sydney Trains timetables.
- Trackwork is taking place during the event and may affect how you travel. Please check trackwork service updates for the most up-to-date information.
- Sydney Buses services are running to a holiday timetable.
- Route 525 services run between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 services run from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Allphones Arena.
Sydney Ferries services are running to a holiday timetable.
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority may also close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For more details about road closures, visit the Sydney Olympic Park Authority website.
- Current traffic conditions can be found at Live Traffic NSW. You can also download the free iPhone, iPad or Android app or call the Traffic Information Line on 132 701.
For details of taxi networks servicing the Sydney area, visit Taxis NSW.
Parking is subject to availability at Sydney Olympic Park. Pre-book your parking ticket* to guarantee a space by visiting Sydney Olympic Park prebook or visit the Sydney Olympic Park website for more details.
* Note: Pre-book parking is available until 24:59 the night before the event.
Accessible transport options can be found on the Trip planner by checking 'Mobility options'. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel in NSW.
Central, Strathfield, Burwood, Granville, Olympic Park, Blacktown and Parramatta stations are all wheelchair accessible. See accessible trains and stations.
- Nearly all of Sydney Buses’ services are wheelchair accessible.
- Features of wheelchair accessible buses include wider doors and aisles, and space for two mobility aids such as wheelchairs, some ride-on scooters and prams or strollers. See travel on accessible buses.
The entire Sydney Ferries fleet is wheelchair accessible via wheelchair accessible ferry wharves (pending tidal and safety conditions). See accessible ferries and wharves.
Liverpool Parramatta T-way buses
All T-way bus services are low floor wheelchair accessible.