Twenty20 Big Bash League Sydney Thunder v Melbourne Stars
Event website: Twenty20 Big Bash League: Sydney Thunder v Melbourne Stars
Use the Trip planner to plan your trip with up-to-date train, bus, ferry and light rail information.
- The closest Sydney Trains station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
- Sydney Trains is running to a Saturday timetable.
- For train information visit Sydney Trains timetables.
- Trackwork may be taking place during this event. Check trackwork service updates or use the Trip planner for the most up-to-date information before you travel.
- Sydney Buses are running to a Sunday timetable.
- Route 525 services run between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 services run from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to the ANZ Stadium.
FerrySydney Ferries services are running to a holiday timetable.
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority may also close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For more details about road closures, visit Sydney Olympic Park Authority.
- For current traffic conditions, visit Live Traffic NSW. You can also download the free iPhone, iPad or Android app or call the Traffic Information Line on 132 701.
TaxiFor details of taxi networks servicing the Sydney area, visit Taxis NSW.
ParkingParking is subject to availability at Sydney Olympic Park. Pre-book your parking ticket* to guarantee a space by visiting Sydney Olympic Park prebook. For more information, visit the Sydney Olympic Park website.
* Note: Pre-book parking is available until 23:59 the night before the event.
AccessibilityAccessible transport options can be found on the Trip planner by checking 'Mobility options'. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel in NSW.
Sydney TrainsCentral, Strathfield, Burwood, Granville, Olympic Park, Blacktown and Parramatta stations are all wheelchair accessible. See accessible trains and stations.
Sydney BusesNearly all of Sydney Buses’ services are wheelchair accessible.
Features of wheelchair accessible buses include wider doors and aisles, and space for two mobility aids such as wheelchairs, some ride-on scooters and prams or strollers. See travel on accessible buses.