Rapture with Eminem
Event website: Rapture with Eminem
Use the Trip planner to plan your trip with up-to-date train, bus, ferry and light rail information.
There will be extra trains and extended service on most lines to help get you to and from this event.
- The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
- Frequent services are running to get you to and from the concert including:
- Between Central Station and Olympic Park: every 10 minutes between 15:30 and 22.30 with increased frequency between 22:30 and 01:00.
- Lidcombe to Olympic Park shuttle: every 10 minutes from 06:10 to 22:30.
- Olympic Park to Blacktown: every 10 minutes from 22:30 to 01:00 to replace the Lidcombe shuttle service.
- T1 Western Line: every 30 minutes from Blacktown to Richmond until 01:00.
- T2 Inner West Line: extra trains run from Homebush to the City at 23:36, 00:06 and 00:36.
- T2 South Line: extra trains leave Lidcombe for Campbelltown at 23:37, 00:07 and 00:37.
- Blue Mountains Line: all trains to Central Station make an extra stop at Lidcombe between 15:00 and 20:00. Services departing Central Station after 22:30 will also stop at Lidcombe.
- Central Coast & Newcastle Line: extra trains to Newcastle run from Central at 23:15 and 00:15.
- South Coast Line: extra trains run from Central Station to Dapto at 23:40 and 00:40.
For train information visit Sydney Trains timetables.
• Sydney Buses Route 525 services run between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
• Sydney Ferries services are running to a regular weekend timetable. If ferry services are full, customers can take a train which regularly depart from Circular Quay Station.
• ANZ Stadium is approximately 40 minutes walk (3.6km) from Sydney Olympic Park Wharf. There is a connecting 526 bus to the stadium.
• Sydney Olympic Park Authority may also close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For more details about road closures, visit Sydney Olympic Park Authority.
• For current traffic conditions, visit Live Traffic NSW. You can also download the free iPhone, iPad or Android app or call the Traffic Information Line on 132 701.
- For details of taxi networks servicing the Sydney area, visit Taxis NSW.
- Parking is subject to availability at Sydney Olympic Park. Pre-book your parking ticket* to guarantee a space by visiting Sydney Olympic Park prebook or go to the Sydney Olympic Park website for more details.
* Note: Pre-book parking is available until 11.59pm the night before the event.
Accessible transport options can be found on the Trip planner by checking 'Mobility options'. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel in NSW.
Central, Strathfield, Granville, Blacktown, Lidcombe, and Olympic Park stations are all wheelchair accessible.
Nearly all of Sydney Buses’ services are wheelchair accessible. Features of wheelchair accessible buses include wider doors and aisles, and space for two mobility aids such as wheelchairs, some ride-on scooters and prams or strollers. See travel on accessible buses.
The entire Sydney Ferries fleet is wheelchair accessible via wheelchair accessible ferry wharves (pending tidal and safety conditions). See accessible ferries and wharves.
Liverpool Parramatta T-way buses
All T-way bus services are low floor wheelchair accessible.