AFL: Sydney Swans v Collingwood
Event website: AFL Swans v Collingwood
Use the Trip planner to plan your trip with up-to-date train, bus, ferry and light rail information.
- Sydney Swans membership cards and valid pre-purchased match tickets include travel to ANZ Stadium on trains (bounded by Bomaderry, Goulburn, Bathurst and Dungog stations), Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses, regular bus services, Sydney Ferries and light rail.
- Remember to keep your match ticket safe for your journey home, as you must have a valid ticket when travelling on public transport.
- If you don’t already have a ticket to the event, you'll need to purchase a ticket to travel on public transport.
- Note: an additional station access fee applies for travel to or from Domestic and International Airport stations. If you’re travelling from these stations, you will need to purchase a ticket.
- The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
- Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until 00:30.
- Direct services between Central and Olympic Park (stopping Redfern and Strathfield) depart every 10 minutes between 17:30 and 22:30, then every 8 minutes between 22:30 and 00:30.
- Blue Mountains services to Central will stop at Lidcombe Station between 17:30 and 19:30 hours. Services to the Blue Mountains will stop at Lidcombe Station between 22:30 and the last passenger service.
- For train information visit Sydney Trains timetables.
- Trackwork is taking place during the event.
- For the latest information, check trackwork service updates or use the Trip planner.
- Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses are running, starting between 16:15 and 17:15 depending on the route.
- Return services will run after the game, with the last service leaving Olympic Park at 23:00.
- Accessible services will operate on all routes.
- Sydney Buses services are running to a regular weekend timetable. For more information view the bus maps and operator information.
- Sydney Buses Route 525 run between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Sydney Ferries services are running to a regular weekend timetable. If ferry services are full, customers can take a train which regularly depart from Circular Quay Station.
- ANZ Stadium is approximately 40 minutes walk (3.6km) from Sydney Olympic Park Wharf. There is a connecting 526 bus to the stadium.
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority may also close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For more details about road closures, visit Sydney Olympic Park Authority.
- For current traffic conditions, visit Live Traffic NSW. You can also download the free iPhone, iPad or Android app or call the Traffic Information Line on 132 701.
- For details of taxi networks servicing the Sydney area, visit Taxis NSW.
- Parking is subject to availability at Sydney Olympic Park. Pre-book your parking ticket to guarantee a space by visiting Sydney Olympic Park prebook or go to Sydney Olympic Park for more details.
- Note: Pre-book parking is available until 11.59pm the night before the event.
Accessible transport options can be found on the Trip planner by checking 'Mobility options'. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel in NSW.
- Central, Strathfield, Granville, Blacktown, Lidcombe, and Olympic Park stations are all wheelchair accessible.
- Nearly all of Sydney Buses’ services are wheelchair accessible. Features of wheelchair accessible buses include wider doors and aisles, and space for two mobility aids such as wheelchairs, some ride-on scooters and prams or strollers. See travel on accessible buses.
- The entire Sydney Ferries fleet is wheelchair accessible via wheelchair accessible ferry wharves (pending tidal and safety conditions). See accessible ferries and wharves.
Liverpool Parramatta T-way buses
- All T-way bus services are low floor wheelchair accessible.