NRL Bulldogs v Eels
Event website: NRL: Bulldogs v Eels
- All valid pre-purchased match tickets include travel to ANZ Stadium on train services (bounded by Bomaderry, Goulburn, Bathurst and Dungog stations).
- Remember to keep your ticket safe for your return journey home, as you must have a valid ticket when travelling on public transport.
- If you don’t already have a ticket to the event, you will need to purchase a ticket to travel on public transport.
- A station access fee applies for travel to and from domestic and International Airport stations.
- Your match ticket does not include the access fee, so if you're travelling from these stations you'll need to buy a Gatepass
- The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
- Trains between Lidcombe and Olympic Park depart every 10 minutes until 23:30.
- For train information visit Sydney Trains timetables.
- Trackwork is taking place during the event and may affect how you travel. Buses replace T2 Inner West Line trains between Ashfield and Central.
- For the latest information, check trackwork service updates or use the Trip planner.
- Sydney Buses services are running to a regular weeked timetable. For more information see bus maps and operator information.
- Sydney Buses Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Sydney Ferries services are running to a regular weekend timetable. If ferry services are full, customers can take a train which regularly depart from Circular Quay Station.
- ANZ Stadium is approximately 40 minutes walk (3.6km) from Sydney Olympic Park Wharf. There is a connecting 526 bus to the stadium.
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For road closure details, visit Sydney Olympic Park Authority.
- For information about current traffic conditions, visit Live Traffic NSW.
- You can also download the free iPhone, iPad or Android app or call the Traffic Information Line on 132 701.
- For details of taxi networks servicing the Sydney area, visit NSW Taxi Council
- Parking is subject to availability at Sydney Olympic Park. Visit Sydney Olympic Park prebook to prebook your parking ticket and guarantee your space.
- Note: Pre-book parking is available until 23:59 the night before the event.
- For more information on parking visit Sydney Olympic Park
Accessible transport options can be found on the Trip planner by checking 'Mobility options'. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel in NSW.
- Central, Strathfield, Parramatta, Granville, Blacktown, Lidcombe and Olympic Park stations are all wheelchair accessible. See accessible trains and stations.
- Nearly all of Sydney Buses services are wheelchair accessible. Features of wheelchair accessible buses include wider doors and aisles, and space for two mobility aids such as wheelchairs, some ride-on scooters and prams or strollers. See travel on accessible buses.
- The entire Sydney Ferries fleet is wheelchair accessible via wheelchair accessible ferry wharves (pending tidal and safety conditions). See accessible ferries and wharves.
- Light rail services have accessible stops and there is dedicated space on board each vehicle for a wheelchair, pram or other mobility device. See accessible light rail.
- Wheelchair accessible taxis operate in NSW. For information on travelling by wheelchair accessible taxis and how to book, see wheelchair accessible taxis.