The Inner West light rail extension is now complete, connecting the existing Central to Lilyfield light rail service to nine new light rail stops:
- Leichhardt North
- Taverners Hill
- Lewisham West
- Waratah Mills
- Dulwich Grove
- Dulwich Hill
The Central to Dulwich Hill light rail delivers a service every 10 minutes in the peaks between 7am to 10am and 3pm to 6pm, and every 15 minutes in the off peak period.
Full fare tickets remain the same, meaning customers can travel almost twice the distance as before, from Dulwich to Central, without paying any more.
Concession fares have decreased, for example, a single zone concession ticket is $1.80 (previously $2.40), and a two-zone concession ticket is $2.30 (previously $3.60).
Light rail concession tickets are available to:
- Youth aged 4–15
- Senior Secondary School Students (16–18 years) with Senior Secondary Student Card
- Tertiary students and school students aged 19 years and over with Tertiary Student Concession Card
- Apprentices and Trainees with Indentured Apprentice/Trainee Transport Concession Card
- Jobseekers with half-fare Concession Card
- Australian Seniors upon presentation of Seniors Card
- NSW War Widow/er with War Widows Transport Concession Card
Customers can expect to see some minor work continue around the new stops to provide easier access.