As of 12 February there will be minor changes to various bus timetables in the Northern Beaches as well as the Eastern Suburbs and Inner West.
The timetable adjustments are to ensure bus services better reflect travel times and improve reliability.
The routes affected are:
Northern Beaches bus services
Routes 131, 132, 136, 137, 139, 142, 143, 144, 151, 153, 155, 156, 158, 159, 168, 169, 171, 173, 175, 178, 179, 180, 183, 184, 185, 187, 188, 189, 190, E50, E65, E66, E68, E69, E70, E71, E76, E77, E78, E79, E83, E84, E85, E86, E87, E88, E89, L60, L78, L80, L84, L85, L87, L88
Eastern Suburbs and Inner West bus services
- Route 348 Wolli Creek to Bondi Junction via Rosebery
- Route 370 Leichhardt to Coogee via Newtown
- Route 415 Campsie to Chiswick via Burwood
- Route 418 Burwood to Bondi Junction via Mascot
- Route 436 Chiswick and Rodd Point to Railway Square via Haberfield
- Routes 438, L38 Abbotsford to City via Five Dock and Haberfield
- Routes 439, L39 Mortlake to City via Five Dock and Haberfield
- Route 440 Rozelle to Bronte via Central Station and Bondi Junction
Bus passengers will also benefit from a major boost to services with 530 extra trips across Sydney.
Use the trip planner to plan your trip with up-to-date timetable information.
Download and use transport apps to assist in your journey.