Light rail services
Light rail services run between Central Station and Dulwich Hill with stops at popular CBD and Inner West destinations.
There are 23 light rail stops:
- Central Station: Access via Upper level colonnade at Central Station, Eddy Avenue end. Entrance opposite the NSW TrainLink platforms.
- Capitol Square: Access via Corner of George and Hay streets, near back entrance to Capitol Theatre.
- Paddy's Market: Located between Hay Street and Quay Street, near Paddy’s Markets entrance and opposite Qantas Credit Union Area (formerly Sydney Entertainment Centre).
- Exhibition Centre (Darling Harbour): Access via Pyrmont from Pyrmont Street, near Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre or via Darling Harbour from Darling Drive (Qantas Credit Union end).
- Convention (Darling Harbour): Access via Level 1 Wilsons Harbourside Carpark, Pyrmont Street or via Darling Harbour from back entrance to Harbourside Shopping Centre.
- Pyrmont Bay (Darling Harbour): Access via Murray Street, Pyrmont, near Australian National Maritime Museum or via Pirrama Road opposite Pirrama Park.
- The Star hotel and casino: Access via The Star ground level or via Pirrama Road, opposite Pirrama Park.
- John Street Square: Access via corner of Harris and John streets, Pyrmont.
- Fish Market: Access via corner of Jones and Miller streets.
- Wentworth Park: Access via Wattle Street or Pyrmont Bay Road (Fish Market end), Pyrmont.
- Glebe: Access via Glebe Point Road corner of Palmerstone Avenue and Lombard Street. Access via Bridge Road from corner of Bridge Road and Burton Street.
- Jubilee Park: Access via corner of Victoria and Maxwell roads, Glebe near Jubilee Oval.
- Rozelle Bay: Access via corner of Bayview Crescent and Pritchard Street, Annandale.
- Lilyfield: Access via corner of Catherine Street, Lilyfield, near City West Link.
- Leichhardt North: Located between the City West Link/James Street intersection and Darley Road in Leichhardt.
- Hawthorne: Located between Darley Road and Hawthorne Canal Reserve in Leichardt.
- Marion: Located next to Marion Street and alongside the southern entrance to Hawthorne Canal Reserve.
- Taverners Hill: Located next to Parramatta Road behind Hathern Street, Leichardt.
- Lewisham West: Access via Hudson Street in the east, and Smith Street to the west.
- Waratah Mills: Located between Weston Street and the lower Davis Street cul-de-sac.
- Arlington: Access through Johnson Park to the west and from the Constitution Road lower cul-de-sac to the east.
- Dulwich Grove: Located near New Canterbury Road in Dulwich Hill, and 400m from the Dulwich Hill town centre.
- Dulwich Hill: Located within the rail cutting, access is via Jack Shanahan Reserve and Bedford Crescent.
For fare information, see light rail tickets.
Sydney Light Rail Network map
Light rail service times and frequency
Central to Dulwich Hill
Central to Dulwich Hill: 06:00 to 23:00 Saturday to Thursday and 06:00 to midnight on Friday.
Dulwich Hill to Central: 05:50 to 11:38 Saturday to Thursday and 05:50 to 12:38 on Fridays. Service frequency is as follows:
|Monday to Friday|
|06:00 to 07:00||15 minutes|
|07:00 to 10:00||8-10 minutes|
|10:00 to 15:00||15 minutes|
|15:00 to 19:00||8-10 minutes|
|19:00 to 23:00 (midnight on Friday)||15 minutes|
|Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
|06:00 to 09:00||15-24 minutes|
|09:00 to 23:00||10-15 minutes|
Central to The Star
Services operate between the The Star and Central 24 hours a day.
Overnight service frequency is every 30 minutes from 23:00 to 06:00 on Saturday to Thursday and midnight to 06:00 on Fridays.
Note: Frequency of service is approximate depending on the volume of customers and traffic conditions in the City.