On Wednesday 16 July, customers will be able to use their Opal card on Punchbowl Bus Company services across 35 suburbs including Hurstville, Roselands, Lakemba, Bankstown and Burwood.
The Opal card is also available on:
- All Sydney Trains services
- All NSW TrainLink Intercity services
- All Sydney Ferries services
- All Transdev Mt Kuring-Gai services
- All Forest Coach Lines services
- All CDC Hillsbus services
- All State Transit bus services from Waverley depot.
Get your Opal card now or contact Opal Customer Care on 13 67 25 (13 OPAL).