Randwick bus service changes
From 10pm Friday 31 March, bus services are changing in Sydney’s east due to construction works on High Street, Randwick for the CBD and South East Light Rail.
Routes 348, 370, 400, 410, 418, 891 and M50 will detour and run from different stops.
Access to the Randwick Hospital Precinct and University of NSW will change.
- High Street near Prince of Wales Hospital (Stop ID: 2031168)
- High Street near Clara Street (Stop ID: 2031166)
- Randwick, High Street near Botany Street (Stop ID: 203153)
- High Street near Botany Street (Stop ID: 2031165)
- High Street near Gate 9 UNSW (Stop ID: 203115 and 203116)
- High Street near Wansey Road (Stop ID: 2031164)
- High Street near UNSW Gate 2 (Stop ID: 2031163)
Alternative new bus stops:
- Arthur Street near Clara Street (Stop ID: 203154)
- Avoca Street after Belmore Road (Stop ID: 2031118)
- High Street near UNSW Gate 8 (Stop ID: 203115 and 203116)
- Botany Street near High Street (Stop ID: 203117)
- Barker Street near UNSW Gate 14 (Stop ID: 203255)
- Use the trip planner to plan your trip for up-to-date timetables and stop information.
- Allow extra travel time.
- Check signage in place near closed stops with directions to nearest alternative stop.
- Download transport apps to assist you with your journey.
The new 12-kilometre CBD and South East Light Rail will link Circular Quay with Randwick and Kingsford via George Street and Central with major construction complete by 2018, and the first services carrying passengers in early 2019.
For information about the light rail project, visit the Sydney Light Rail website.